From Predictive Chemistry
- Problem Series from MIT Linear Algebra Course
- Notes on Linear Algebra
- Lecture Notes on Linear Algebra and Numerical Optimization
Class 1 & 2
- Numerical Optimization
- Numerical Integration - complete example for particle growth statistics
- Integrating with GNU ODE
Homework 7 - Due Monday, November 17
- Create two short essays by hand explaining the key concepts with equations and sketches (see Feynman Learning Technique) for:
- Rotation and translation to align axes in a 2D figure to a given endpoint.
- Gradient-following minimization of a function of N variables.
- Write an exercise to test a student's ability to translate between tensordot(), subscript summation notation, and a summation using a for-loop.